Who we are
Our website address is: https://helpemup.com. You can find more information about us, including our full address, on our About Us page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Blog Post Comments
When visitors leave comments on our blog we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site. IP addresses are anonymized.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- WordPress comments cookies — If you leave a comment on our blog you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another blog comment.
- YouTube cookies – this is used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website and is used to track the views of embedded videos and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location.
- Facebook cookies – this cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website and to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
- Google DoubleClick - this stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
If you make a purchase using our shopping cart, your shopping cart details are sent to Authorize.net and ShipStation where the order is completed and fulfilled. Your full name, address, phone and email are collected by Authorize.net (payment gateway) and returned to us, but none of your payment information is returned to us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment on our blog, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that purchase any of our products, we store your personal information and order history indefinitely. Website administrators can see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have purchased products from us or have left comments on our blog, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.